Oh my sweet, sweet boy! I can't believe you have already blessed our lives for two whole years! You changed my life! This child is just about the sweetest thing. He loves to cuddle with his mommy, is always telling us he loves us, and is just a charmer all the way around. His favorite things right now are choo choos, cars, trucks, guns, and Buzz and Woody. He is ALL BOY!!! I am thankful for that, and boy does it keep me busy! He loves to wrestle and be rowdy, loves to get in the car and GO! Anytime we get in the car, he thinks we are going to Mimi and Poppy's house! He loves to play with friends, and is always asking about Lizzie and Lainie.
He is 28 lbs 4 ozs, which I guess is a little small for his height. That doesn't really surprise me though since his diet consists of crackers, cereal, yogurt, smoothies, peanut butter, nutella, hotdogs, cheese, spaghetti, pancakes, and that's about it! He is 34 3/4 inches tall which puts him in the 50th percentile, long and lean like Daddy.
Some funny quirks about Jett right now:
- he has some Thomas the Train snow boots that he insists on wearing everyday, not to mention they are three sizes too big
- if he has a new favorite toy, it has to go to bed with him, including the giant trash truck he got for his birthday
- he LOVES his shoes, wants to wear them all the time
- every night, he still wants to be rocked, then Adam and I have to go in separately to pray with him
- he answers almost every question, "yeah, shoo" (yeah, sure!)
- if he is wearing a button down shirt, especially pjs, he likes it all the way unbuttoned
"Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:30-31