Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Decorating!

Decorating for Christmas is one of my most favorite things to do! And, I am finding that it is even more fun to explain to your kids why we celebrate this season! We had such a fun time, and Addie gets beyond excited! It is so sweet!
Mom made these stockings for us! Even baby Jett has a stocking, they are so cute!

Addie thought that the tinsel made a very pretty necklace!
Mom made this for us right after we got married. It is called a Jesse Tree. It is an advent calendar that uses stories of the Bible and the lineage of Jesus to lead up to the story of his birth. It is fun to read the stories at breakfast and let Addie put the pieces on the tree!
We hope that you enjoy this season of celebrating the birth of our Savior!
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

How FUN! I love Addie's face in these pictures! She is really enjoying herself! I hope she wants a baby brother for christmas, b/c you are getting close! AHH!! I can't wait for Jett to get here! :)

The Nelson Family said...

Beautiful! Glad Addie is such a big helper. She'll be ready for when that brother gets here!

FordeFam said...

Very cute Christmas decorations!!! :) I just added you to my blogger buddies! Congrats on your coming addition! I didn't know that you guys were expecting another! :) Soooo exciting! :) Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas! ;)