Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Its a...

BOY!!! Yes, we are having another crazy little boy! I was definitely wrong in my prediction, but I am thrilled beyond belief, I am pretty sure that I would have been either way! I feel so blessed, and I am so thankful that everything looked good in the sonogram yesterday. God has been gracious to us. I have mentioned this to several friends over the last couple of days, but the older I get, the more I see, and the more I experience, I am just amazed by the things that I have taken for granted in the past. Thank you Lord for your provision and protection. Please pray with us for a continued, healthy pregnancy and that baby
MAX would be a strong, thriving little thing! We can't wait to meet him and see that sweet little face!

4 comments:

Haley said...

I love that the post about it being a boy is written in pink. :) Seriously, though, congratulations! So excited for you guys! Will pray that sweet little Max continues to develop perfectly for the next 20ish weeks. :)

Lauren said...

I am excited to hear about your third precious little one!

The Stikos said...

yay!! So excited for you guys :D CONGRATS!

Haley said...

Max can thank me for the color change when he's older. :)