Saturday, March 14, 2009

I look at these children, and I am just in awe that they are actually mine! I am thankful that God has chosen Adam and I to take care of these little ones! Right now, I just have to trust Him to give me the strength and peace to not be in constant worry over them. Do you other moms ever feel like that? His plan is perfect, not mine, I have to keep reminding myself of that. Isaiah 55:8-9 says "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways, " says the Lord. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts." God, help me to always remember that.

Here are some recent pics!
This is how Addie "holds" Jett
and yes her shirt is on backwards and inside out, she likes to take her clothes off and put them on all by herself
Is that the cutest, tinyest little bottom or what?!?

Hoping he's a mama's boy! ;)
What a stud!
Jett joined us for story time

It didn't take long before she pulled that bear from beneath him!

My handsome hubby with our babies

She rarely keeps all of her clothes on
Gigi (Adam's mom) came for a visit

4 comments:

Haley said...

love that! and love those beautiful babies! Seriously, Jett is the cutest... and yes, that bottom was super cute. :)

Justin said...

ummm- why is he already growing up so fast?!?! precious pics! i am so thankful to be your neighbor!!!

Brooke said...

You have such a beautiful family! Hope you guys are doing well!

chelsea said...

i love all those pics, i want to come over and play again soon, really i just want to sing the barbie song