Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oh these kiddos, so sweet! They are growing like weeds! Jett had his first fever this week, and since he was just barely over three months, they had me bring him in. Thankfully everything was ok. But, of course it happened the same week as all of this "swine flu" mess, so it got me freaking out. I had my experience at the hospital with this baby, I do not want to go back! :) He is rolling over all of the time from his stomach to his back, and he ALMOST has the other way figured out! I started giving him a little bit of cereal some evenings, he thinks that is pretty funny! And the last two nights he has gone to bed at 8:45 and slept for 10 hours! WAY TO GO BOY!!! Only thing is that I cannot get him to take a bottle! I am in a wedding soon and will be away from him for awhile, we have got to get this figured out! Any suggestions? Addie is just talking more and more, I am shocked by some of the things she comes up with! My favorite word this week was her telling me about the "Hopgrasser" in the backyard! I love it!

5 comments:

Haley said...

Eva NEVER took a bottle. I tried about 8 different kinds of bottles, different nipples, and tried every "trick" in the book, but nothing worked. Some babies just can't be fooled! :) Good luck!

Karrie Cox said...

Hey Taber, It was good to see you at the shower yesterday! Here is Kristin's Blog: http://www.athomewiththehemphills.blogspot.com/
Enjoy!

Jennifer Mills said...

Taber, Parker was sick this weekend too with fever and a horrible cough. I took him in on Friday due to the same "Swine Flu" scare! Your kids are SO cute! And I LOVE the pic of Addie with her piggy tails! ;)

Leanna Reynolds said...

Those are some really cute kids, some of the cutest I have seen.

The Nelson Family said...

Cute kids!! Love the pigtails! Hope your little man is feeling better.

Happy Mother's Day, btw! Hope you felt loved and appreciated and pampered today!