Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Tip...

My mom called me last week and told me that she didn't want me to be 50 years old and just finding this out. Of course, I was thinking it was something tragic or a secret she had been keeping from me, but thank goodness it wasn't! Its just a little tip to make your life a little easier, so I had to share! Ok, go look at your box of aluminum foil. On each end, there is a tab that says something like, "Push to lock in roll." If you push those tabs in, it holds your roll of foil in the box! No more crinkly foil from having to roll it back on after it came out of the box! How great is that?!? Thanks mom! I know, random, but if you find out something good, you have to share it with everybody! :)

1 comment:

The Danes said...

I learned that last week too! Very handy!