Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

We had a great, relaxing time this weekend with good friends. We are so thankful to be surrounded by such great people that we get to raise our kids with. Friday night we spent time with our good friends, the Hopes. My parents weren't at their house, so we raided it! We swam and grilled out! Of course, I didn't have my camera, but Amanda got some good pictures of the kids in the pool, so I will steal some from her when she gets them up. Chase and Addie had a blast together! Then Saturday night, the Richardsons came over. We grilled out again, then the Bassetts came through the gate when they got home. We had so much fun just hanging out and letting the kids go crazy! Here are a few of the pictures that I got:

They've got places to go!

God bless America!


Our "meat manager!"
Addie reading "Pinkalicious" to her brother
Squash!