Tuesday, July 21, 2009

SIX MONTHS OLD!

I can't believe that this little man has been in our family for half a year already!!! I took him for his 6 months well check yesterday, and I am so thankful that he is a healthy, growing boy! He is 17 lbs 8 ozs, exactly what Addie was at her 6 month visit. And he is 27 1/2 inches long. This is one inch longer than his big sister was. He is in the 50th percentile for weight, and 75th for length, and his head is down into the 75th percentile, out of the 95th!!! His body is catching up with his big ole noggin! He is such a joy, and I can tell that I am going to have my hands full with this one! He is crawling all over the place and even pulling up on furniture! This morning, I found him standing in his crib! Dr. Terk told me that he had a feeling that this one was going to "rock my world!" I love watching the new discoveries that each day brings! I love you Jett Daniel!

No comments: